Report NEP-GEO-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Jara-Figueroa & Bogang Jun & Edward Glaeser & Cesar Hidalgo, 2018. "The role of industry, occupation, and location specific knowledge in the survival of new firms," Papers 1808.01237, arXiv.org.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in the regions of the European Union?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Eberhard-Ruiz & Alexander Moradi, 2018. "Regional Market Integration and City Growth in East Africa: Local but no Regional Effects?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Osei, Michael J. & Winters, John V., 2018. "Labor Demand Shocks and Housing Prices across the US: Does One Size Fit All?," IZA Discussion Papers 11636, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wang Lu & Hao Yu & Wei Yi-Ming, 2017. "How Do Regional Interactions in Space Affect China’s Mitigation Targets and Economic Development?," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 257876, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2018. "Institutional change and the development of lagging regions in Europe," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1806, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Simon Fuchs, 2018. "The Spoils of War: Trade Shocks during WWI and Spain’s Regional Development," 2018 Meeting Papers 1172, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luis Cesar Herrero-Prieto & Ivan Boal-San Miguel & Mafalda Mafalda Gomez-Vega, 2018. "Deep-Rooted Culture and Economic Development: Taking the Seven Deadly Sins to Build A Well-Being Composite Indicator," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2018, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2018.
- Martin, Hanna & Martin, Roman & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2018. "The Multiple Roles of Demand in Regional Development A Conceptual Analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Aslesen, Heidi Wiig & Martin, Roman & Sardo, Stefania, 2018. "The Virtual is Reality! On Physical and Virtual Space in Software Firms’ Knowledge Formation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- David A. Jaeger & Joakim Ruist & Jan Stuhler, 2018. "Shift-Share Instruments and the Impact of Immigration," Working Papers 2018-007, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Adrien Bilal & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2018. "Location as an Asset," NBER Working Papers 24867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.