Report NEP-GEO-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Pedro Pontes & Patrícia Melo, 2018. "Does Country Size Affect the Relationship between Population Density and Labour Productivity? Theory and Evidence for Europe," Working Papers REM 2018/23, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Miguel Ángel García-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Post-Print halshs-01596269, HAL.
- Christian Longhi, 2017. "Cluster dynamics: learning from Competitiveness Cluster policy. The case of ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01675684, HAL.
- PHOLO Alain & TENIKUE Michel & NAFARI Baraka, 2017. "Market Potential, Agglomeration Effects and the Location of French Firms in Africa," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-19, LISER.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Martin Gjelsvik, 2017. "Why do firms collaborate with local universities?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1732, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Chen, Anping & Dai, Tianshi & Partridge, Mark, 2017. "Agglomeration and Firm Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 83516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2018. "Do behaviours in cultural markets affect economic resilience? An analysis of the Italian regions," MPRA Paper 83904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Jason & Maloney, Maeve & Rappaport, Jordan & Smalter Hall, Aaron, 2017. "How Centralized is U.S. Metropolitan Employment?," Research Working Paper RWP 17-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Battistin, Erich & Neri, Lorenzo, 2017. "School Performance, Score Inflation and Economic Geography," IZA Discussion Papers 11161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antonio VEZZANI & Marco BACCAN & Alina CANDU & CASTELLI & Mafini DOSSO & Petros GKOTSIS, 2017. "Smart Specialisation, seizing new industrial opportunities," JRC Working Papers JRC108247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Röhl, Klaus-Heiner, 2017. "Regionale Konvergenzprozesse in Deutschland: Der ländliche Raum holt auf," IW-Reports 38/2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.