Report NEP-GEO-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Elias Papaioannou, 2017. "Spatial Patterns of Development: A Meso Approach," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kinne, Jan & Resch, Bernd, 2017. "Analysing and predicting micro-location patterns of software firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-063, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Julia Bredtmann & Klaus Nowotny & Sebastian Otten, 2017. "Linguistic Distance, Networks and Migrantsâ€™ Regional Location Choice," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1712, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Pascal Mossay & Pierre M. Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2017. "Urban Structures with Forward and Backward Linkages," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-22, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Andrés Artal-Tur & Luisa Alamá-Sabater, 2017. "The Expenditure of Tourist at the level of Destinations: An application of Spatial Econometrics," Working Papers 2017/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Laura Varela-Candamio & Fernando Rubiera Morollón & Gohar Sedrakyan, 2017. "Urban Sprawl and Local Fiscal Burden: Analysing the Spanish Case," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1721, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Laszlo Goerke & Olga Lorenz, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201712, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Enflo, Kerstin & Missiaia, Anna, 2017. "Between Malthus and the industrial take-off: regional inequality in Sweden, 1571-1850," Lund Papers in Economic History 168, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- KONDO Keisuke, 2017. "Quantile Approach for Distinguishing Agglomeration from Firm Selection in Stata," Discussion papers 17901, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KONDO Keisuke, 2016. "Introduction to Spatial Econometric Analysis: Creating spatially lagged variables in Stata," Discussion papers 16901, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).