Report NEP-GEO-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brülhart, Marius & Carrère, Céline & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2015. "Trade and Towns: Heterogeneous Adjustment to a Border Shock," CEPR Discussion Papers 10886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Yimei Zou, 2015. "Urban networks: Connecting markets, people and ideas," Economics Working Papers 1489, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2015.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2015. "Excess Commuting in the US: Differences between the Self-Employed and Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 9425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2015. "Testing for Spacial Lag and Spatial Error Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model Using Double Length Artificial Regressions," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 183, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Niccolò Innocenti & Luciana Lazzeretti, 2015. "Related variety and employment growth in Italy," Working Papers - Management, Marketing and Organization Sciences wp2015_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Audretsch, David B. & Wyrwich, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Coombes, Mike & Shaw-Taylor, Leigh & Satchell, Max, 2015. "Industry structure, entrepreneurship, and culture: An empirical analysis using historical coalfields," MPRA Paper 67424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emeline Bezin & Fabien Moizeau, 2015. "Cultural Dynamics, Social Mobility and Urban Segregation," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201513, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2015. "Bobos in Paradise: Urban Politics and the New Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Larson & Anthony M. Yezer, 2015. "The Energy Implications of City Size and Density," Working Papers 2015-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2015. "Spatial Growth with Exogenous Saving Rates," DEOS Working Papers 1514, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V., 2015. "Jobs and land use within cities : a survey of theory, evidence, and policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7453, The World Bank.
- Neumeier, Stefan, 2015. "Lokale Verteilung Ambulanter Pflegedienste nach SGB XI in Deutschland auf Basis eines rasterbasierten GIS-Erreichbarkeitsmodells," Thünen Working Papers 47, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.