Report NEP-GEO-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronika Hecht, 2015. "Location choice of German multinationals in the Czech Republic. The importance of agglomeration economies," FIW Working Paper series 159, FIW.
- Fernando Bruna, 2015. "Why do empirical tests tend to accept the NEG? An alternative approach to the 'wage equation' in European regions," Working Papers 15-11, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Simona Iammarino & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015. "Offshoring and the Geography of Jobs in Great Britain," SERC Discussion Papers sercd0185, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wu, Y-C., 2015. "Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kaitlyn Harger & Brad R. Humphreys & Amanda Ross, 2015. "Do New Sports Facilities Attract New Businesses?," Working Papers 15-32, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bottai, carlo & Iori, Martina, 2015. "Knowledge Clusters and Multidimensional Proximity: An Agent-Based Simulation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201528, University of Turin.
- Joshua C. Hall & Donald J. Lacombe & Timothy M. Shaughnessy, 2015. "Economic Freedom and Economic Growth Across U.S. States: A Spatial Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 15-33, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 97, European Institute, LSE.
- Hu, Cui & Tan, Yong, 2015. "Export Spillover and Export Performance in China," MPRA Paper 67156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerson Javier Pérez-Valbuena & Alí Miguel Arrieta-Arrieta & José Gregorio Contreras-Anaya, 2015. "Río Cauca: la geografía económica de su área de influencia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 013840, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.