Report NEP-GEO-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Lang & Eric Marcon & Florence Puech, 2019. "Distance-Based Measures Of Spatial Concentration: Introducing A Relative Density Function," Working Papers hal-01082178, HAL.
- Vives Coscojuela, Cecilia, 2015. "Geographical mobility and the labour market," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-90, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Ahmed El-Geneidy & David Levinson & Ehab Diab & Genevieve Boisjoly & David Verbich & Charis Loong, 2015. "The cost of equity: Assessing transit accessibility and social disparity using total travel cost," Working Papers 000140, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Jackie Krafft & Sebastien Lechevalier & Francesco Quatraro & Cornelia Storz, 2014. "Emergence and evolution of new industries: The path-dependent dynamics of knowledge creation. An introduction to the special section," Post-Print hal-01076410, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Santoni, 2015. "Firm Level Allocative Inefficiency: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2015-12, CEPII research center.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2015. "What explains productivity differentials across spanish cities?," Working Papers 2072/247805, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- David Bartolini, 2015. "Municipal Fragmentation and Economic Performance of OECD TL2 Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2015/2, OECD Publishing.
- Dominique Bouf & Christian Desmaris, 2015. "Spatial equity and high speed trains: the example of France," Working Papers halshs-01137902, HAL.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work: A control function approach," Working Papers halshs-01098777, HAL.
- Wenyun Tang & Lin Cheng, 2015. "Analyzing Multiday Route Choice Behavior using GPS Data," Working Papers 000135, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Nathan, Max, 2015. "Same difference? Minority ethnic inventors, diversity and innovation in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57946, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mueller, Matthias & Bogner, Kristina & Buchmann, Tobias & Kudic, Muhamed, 2015. "Simulating knowledge diffusion in four structurally distinct networks: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 05-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2015. "Ecological barriers and convergence: a note on geometry in spatial growth models," Working Papers hal-01159253, HAL.
- Michael S. Delgado & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2015. "Difference-in-Differences Techniques for Spatial Data: Local Autocorrelation and Spatial Interaction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-091/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- R. Patuelli & G. J. Linders & R. Metulini & D. A. Griffith, 2015. "The Space of Gravity: Spatial Filtering Estimation of a Gravity Model for Bilateral Trade," Working Papers wp1022, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Emilie Arnoult & Florent Sari, 2015. "Analyse spatiale de l’espace urbain : le cas de l’agglomération lyonnaise," Working Papers halshs-01112662, HAL.