Report NEP-GEO-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardamone, Paola, 2014. "R&D, spatial proximity and productivity at firm level: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 57149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Rita Sedita & Ivan De Noni & Luciano Pilotti, 2014. "How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0180, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2014. "The determinants of exit in Argentina: core and peripheral regions," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1976, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Mickael Benaim & Jean-Alain Héraud & Valérie Mérindol & Jean-Paul Villette, 2014. "Scientific connectivity of European regions: towards a typology of cooperative schèmes," Working Papers of BETA 2014-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jamie Bologna & Donald J. Lacombe & Andrew T. Young, 2014. "A Spatial Analysis of Incomes and Institutional Quality : Evidence from US Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 14-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2014. "The Multiple Facets of Regional Innovation," Working Papers 2014-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Donald J. Lacombe & Amanda Ross, 2014. "Revisiting the Question "More Guns, Less Crime?" New Estimates Using Spatial Econometric Techniques," Working Papers 14-05, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bird, Julia & Straub, Stephane, 2014. "The Brasilia experiment : road access and the spatial pattern of long-term local development in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6964, The World Bank.
- Arribas-Bel, Daniel & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2014. "How Diverse Can Spatial Measures of Cultural Diversity Be? Results from Monte Carlo Simulations of an Agent-Based Model," IZA Discussion Papers 8251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Nikolic & Christoph Weiss, 2014. "Spatial interactions in location decisions: Empirical evidence from a Bayesian spatial probit model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp177, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabor Hunya, 2014. "Regional Policy and FDI Location – an Overview of the Larger New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 393, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.