Report NEP-GEO-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nobuaki Yamashita & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kentaro Nakajima, 2014. "Agglomeration effects of inter-firm backward and forward linkages: evidence from Japanese manufacturing investment in China," AJRC Working Papers 1401, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David B. Audretsch & Dirk Christian Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2014. "Regional Unemployment Structure and New Firm Formation," Kiel Working Papers 1924, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rodolfo Metulini & Paolo Sgrignoli & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The migration network effect on international trade," Working Papers 5/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised May 2014.
- Acosta,Manuel & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Coronado,Daniel, 2014. "Access to universities’ public knowledge: Who’s more regionalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201405, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Oct 2014.
- Ayadi, Mohamed & Mattoussi, Wided, 2014. "Disentangling the pattern of geographic concentration in Tunisian manufacturing industries," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ajay Sharma & S Chandrasekhar, 2014. "Growth of the urban shadow, spatial distribution of economic activities and commuting by workers in rural and Urban India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- ZHANG Hong-yong, 2014. "How Does Agglomeration Promote the Product Innovation of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," CAMA Working Papers 2014-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Brown, Jason & Lambert, Dayton, 2014. "Location decisions of natural gas extraction establishments: a smooth transition count model approach," Research Working Paper RWP 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2014. "Job Displacement and the Duration of Joblessness: The Role of Spatial Mismatch," NBER Working Papers 20066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "Productivity-enhancing manufacturing clusters: Evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chhair, Sokty & Newman, Carol, 2014. "Clustering, competition, and spillover effects: Evidence from Cambodia," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- de Melo, Jaime & Tsikata, Yvonne, 2014. "Regional integration in Africa: Challenges and prospects," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2014. "Adaptations of Conventional Spatial Econometric Models to Count Data," Umeå Economic Studies 883, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- R. Patuelli & M. Mussoni & G. Candela, 2014. "Cultural Offer and Distance in a Spatial Interaction Model for Tourism," Working Papers wp943, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.