Report NEP-GEO-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Neffke & Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Martin Henning, 2014. "Agents of structural change. The role of firms and entrepreneurs in regional diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1410, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-Based Policies," NBER Working Papers 20049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Alexander & Leunig, Tim, 2013. "Gibrat’s Law and the British Industrial Revolution," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 146, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2014. "Globalized markets, globalized information, and female employment: accounting for regional differences in 30 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 55142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2014. "Information Technology and the Distribution of Inventive Activity," NBER Working Papers 20036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mandal, Biswajit, 2014. "Distance, production, trade and growth: A note," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koschatzky, Knut & Schnabl, Esther & Zenker, Andrea & Stahlecker, Thomas & Kroll, Henning, 2014. "The role of associations in regional innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sirimal Abeyratne & Nawalage S. Cooray, 2014. "Trade and Spatial Growth: the Nexus that was not missing," Working Papers EMS_2014_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000," Working Papers 2014/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Elias, 2013. "National Institutions and Subnational Development in Africa," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 154, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).