Report NEP-GEO-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-1464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "The Evolving Geography of China's Industrial Production: Implications for Pollution Dynamics and Urban Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 19624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Damien PUY, 2013. "Institutional Investors Flows and the Geography of Contagion," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/06, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/3785 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2013. "Geographic Concentration of Foreign Visitors to Japan," Discussion papers e-12-013, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-1857 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Brighi & Valeria Venturelli, 2013. "The Effect Of Revenue And Geographic Diversification On Bank Performance," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 13103, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Amin, Mohammad & Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2013. "Trade facilitation and country size," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6692, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang & Shoji Haruna, 2013. "Do Regional Trade Agreements Enhance International Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers e-12-010, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moncada Mesa, Jhonny & Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro, 2013.
"Análisis de las disparidades regionales en Colombia: una aproximación desde la estadística espacial, 1985 – 2010
[Analysis of regional disparities in Colombia: an approach from spatial statistics, ," MPRA Paper 51405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Luis Felipe Batista de Oliveira, 2013. "Potencial de Convergência Regional em Educação no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1888, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.