Report NEP-GEO-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Cabral & Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," Working Papers 13-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- S. De Schoenmaker & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2013. "The influence of agglomerations on firm profitability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/853, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Toan Thang TRAN & Thi Song Hanh PHAM, 2013. "Spatial Spillovers of Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Mobility, networks and innovation: The role of regions’ absorptive capacity”," IREA Working Papers 201316, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Benjamin Faber, 2013. "Trade Integration, Market Size and Industrialization: Evidence from China's National Trunk Highway System," CEP Discussion Papers dp1244, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”," IREA Working Papers 201317, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Longhi, C. & Musolesi, A. & Baumont, C., 2013. "Modeling the industrial dynamics of the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration: a semiparametric approach," Working Papers 2013-10, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Jens Sörvik & Ruslan Rakhmatullin & Manuel Palazuelos-Martinez, 2013. "Preliminary report on KETs priorities declared by regions in the context of their work on Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3)," JRC Working Papers JRC84659, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "A Panel Data Toolbox for MATLAB," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).