Report NEP-GEO-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SOHN Christophe & CHRISTOPOULOS Dimitris & KOSKINEN Johan, 2013. "Geography and social networks. Modelling the effects of territorial borders on policy networks," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-19, LISER.
- Francisco Parejo & Amélia Branco & João Carlos Lopes & José Rangel Preciado, 2013. "Regional Integration and Firm Location Choices: A Long Run Approach to the Cork Industry in the Iberian Peninsula," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2013. "Neighbors and the Evolution of the Comparative Advantage of Nations: Evidence of International Knowledge Diffusion?," Working Paper Series rwp13-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal," FEP Working Papers 508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Paula Sarmento, 2013. "Location Decisions in a Natural Resource Model of Cournot Competition," FEP Working Papers 509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2013. "The Geography of Patenting In India: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 50595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & Ana Venâncio, 2013. "The relevance of commuting zones for regional spending efficiency," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cogneau, Denis & Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2013. "Development at the border: policies and national integration in Côte d’Ivoire and its neighbors," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1305, CEPREMAP.
- VERHETSEL, Ann & KESSELS, Roselinde & BLOMME, Nele & CANT, Jeroen & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Location of logistics companies: A stated preference study to disentangle the impact of accessibility," Working Papers 2013024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sebastian Klüsener & Emilio Zagheni, 2013. "The East-West gradient in spatial population development within Germany: temporary GDR legacy vs. longstanding spatial disparities," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Wang L. & Meijers H.H.M. & Szirmai A., 2013. "Technological spillovers and industrial growth in Chinese regions," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rafik Abdesselam & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Typology of the French regional development: revealing the refugee/Schumpeter effects in new-firms startups," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201333, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.