Report NEP-GEO-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2013. "A spatial and sectoral analysis of firm demography in Italy," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Stefan Wagner & Karin Hoisl & Grid Thoma, 2013. "Overcoming localization of knowledge: The role of professional service firms," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-09, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- PICARD, Pierre M., 2013. "Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality," CORE Discussion Papers 2013039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chaney, Thomas, 2013. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: An Explanation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," AQR Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2013.
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Employment, transport infrastructure and rural depopulation: a new spatial equilibrium model," Discussion Papers 2013/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- PHOLO BALA, Alain & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2013. "Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels," CORE Discussion Papers 2013036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- SAITO Yukiko, 2013. "Role of Hub Firms in Geographical Transaction Network," Discussion papers 13080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2013. "Relationship-specific Investment as a Barrier to Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.