Report NEP-GEO-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Frank Van Oort, 2013. "Agglomeration Economics Beyond the Specialisation-Diversity Controversy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1313, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alex Fenton, 2013. "Small-area measures of income poverty," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 01, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Maryann Feldman & Dieter Kogler & David Rigby, 2013. "rKnowledge: The Spatial Diffusion of rDNA Methods," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1311, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Frank Van Oort & Stefan de Geus & Teodora Dogaru, 2013. "Related Variety and Regional Economic Growth in a Cross-Section of European Urban Regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1312, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Werner, Daniel, 2013. "New insights into the development of regional unemployment disparities," IAB Discussion Paper 201311, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers 212, The Ratio Institute.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2013. "Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201303, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2013. "Localization of Collaborations in Knowledge Creation," Discussion papers 13070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thêmis Aragão & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Mega Sporting Events, Real Estate, and Urban Social Economics – The Case of Brazil 2014/2016," Working Papers 047, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Modelling the Behaviour of Unemployment Rates in the US over Time and across Space," Working Paper Series 39_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- M. Mayer & R. Patuelli, 2013. "Spatial Panel Data Forecasting over Different Horizons, Cross-Sectional and Temporal Dimensions," Working Papers wp899, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2013. "Efficient Approximation of the Spatial Covariance Function for Large Datasets - Analysis of Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 009, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).