Report NEP-GEO-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2011. "Agglomeration, Congestion, and Regional Unemployment Disparities," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201106, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- R. Patuelli & N. Schanne & D. A. Griffith & P. Nijkamp, 2011. "Persistence of Regional Unemployment: Application of a Spatial Filtering Approach to Local Labour Markets in Germany," Working Papers wp743, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli, 2011. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Papers wp745, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Picard, Robert, 2011. "Media Clusters and Media Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 246, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Santolini, Raffaella, 2011. "Do electoral rules and elections matter in expenditure fragmentation? Empirical evidence from Italian regions," MPRA Paper 29724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1898898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & Jacques-François Thisse, 2011. "Are compact cities environmentally friendly?," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Iragaël Joly & Vincent Kaufmann & Eric Cornelis & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2011. "Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00578085, HAL.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2011. "Agglomeration or Selection? The Case of the Japanese Silk-Reeling Clusters, 1908-1915," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stefan Krabel & Choni Flöther, 2011. "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow? Regional Labor Mobility of German University Graduates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201110, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Peter Robinson, 2011. "Asymptotic theory for nonparametric regression with spatial data," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2011. "A Taste for Trips out of Town: Urban Sprawl and Access to Open Space," CPB Discussion Paper 173, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- D. Engel & T. Mitze & R. Patuelli & J. Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the Support of Innovative Clusters Sustainably Foster R&D Activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile Contests," Working Papers wp744, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.