Report NEP-GEO-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Isabel Moreno-Monroy, 2008. "The dynamics of spatial agglomeration in China: an empirical assessment," Economics Program Working Papers 08-06, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Vivian W. Chen & Harry X. Wu & Bart van Ark, 2008. "Measuring Changes In Competitiveness In Chinese Manufacturing Industries Across Regions In 1995-2004:An Unit Labor Cost Approach," Economics Program Working Papers 08-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Sun, Jianjun & Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "Regional disparities and investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," MPRA Paper 14858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iammarino, Simona & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco & Von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2009. "Technological Capabilities and Patterns of Cooperation of UK Firms: A Regional Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O. Ashton Morgan & Simon Condliffe, 2009. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Environmental Regulation Enforcement and the Firm Location Decision among U.S. Counties," Working Papers 09-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2008. "Importance of regional financial institutions in regional economic development: Based on the results of corporate surveys in Japan's Tokai and Kansai regions," MPRA Paper 14915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira, João & Estevão, Cristina, 2009. "Regional Competitiveness of Tourism Cluster: A Conceptual Model Proposal," MPRA Paper 14853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okajima, Shigeharu, 2009. "Analysis of the regional impacts of Climate Policy in Japan," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kim, Seung Gyu & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Extreme coefficients in Geographically Weighted Regression and their effects on mapping," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49117, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.