Importance of regional financial institutions in regional economic development: Based on the results of corporate surveys in Japan's Tokai and Kansai regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2008. "Importance of Regional Financial Institutions in Regional Economic Development: Based on the results of corporate surveys in Japan's Tokai and Kansai regions," MPRA Paper 17230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. & Marina Vcherashnaya Rosser, 2004. "Complex Dynamics of Macroeconomic Collapse and Its Aftermath in Transition Economies," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 207-221, Spring.
- Biegelbauer, Peter, 1996. "Realizing Hungary's Potential - The Country's Industrial R&D System in Transition," East European Series 32, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Is There a J-Curve for the Economic Transition from Socialism to Capitalism?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-53.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Finance; Japan; Bank; SME Finance;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-05-02 (Banking)
- NEP-GEO-2009-05-02 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .