Report NEP-GEO-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2009. "Congested Interregional Infrastructure, Road Pricing and Regional Labour Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization," Working Papers 2009/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Human Capital Externalities in Western Germany," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200903, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00374435_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary C. Daly & Galina Hale, 2009. "Beyond Kuznets: persistent regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2009-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stefania Vitali & Mauro Napoletano & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "Spatial Localization in Manufacturing: A Cross-Country Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2009/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/3/doc2009-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2009. "Valuing urban accessibility and air quality in Sweden: A regional welfare analysis," Working Paper Series 2009:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.