Report NEP-GEO-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Repkine, 2008. "Measuring the Value of a Moscow Apartment A Spatial Approach to the Hedonic Pricing of Attributes," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Paul Cheshire & Stefano Magrini, 2008. "Urban Growth Drivers and Spatial Inequalities: Europe - a case with geographically sticky people," Working Papers 2008_32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Martina Kauffeld-Monz & Michael Fritsch, 2008. "Who are the brokers of knowledge in regional systems of innovation? A multi-actor network analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Soo Jung Ha & Geoffrey Hewings & Karen Turner, 2008. "Econometric estimation of Armington import elasticities for regional CGE models of the Chicago and Illinois economies," Working Papers 0810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Fenge, Robert & von, Ehrlich Maximilian, 2008. "Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008. "Reforming The Cap: An Agenda For Regional Growth?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44868, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren, 2008. "The Stability of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," MPRA Paper 11786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim Swales, 2008. "The Relative Efficiency of Automatic and Discretionary Industrial Aid," Working Papers 0812, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha & Hoffmann, Mathias, 2008. "Equity Fund Ownership and the Cross-Regional Diversification of Household Risk," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-25, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.