Report NEP-GEO-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2008. "Does Spatial Proximity Matter? Micro-evidence from Italy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08042, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Andrea CIRILLI & Paolo VENERI, 2008. "Spatial structure and mobility patterns: towards a taxonomy of the Italian urban systems," Working Papers 313, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Claude LACOUR (GREThA) & Sylvette PUISSANT (GREThA), 2008. "Medium-Sized Cities and the Dynamics of Creative Services," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Otto, Anne & Fornahl, Dirk, 2008. "Long-term growth determinants of young businesses in Germany : effects of regional concentration and specialisation," IAB Discussion Paper 200813, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can Information Asymmetry Cause Agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 7414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010885 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 7413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Anselin, Luc & Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik, 2008. "Valuing access to water - a spatial hedonic approach applied to Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4533, The World Bank.
- Jan van der Borg, 2008. "Place Marketing, Governance and Tourism Development. Or How to Design the Perfect Regional Tourist Board?," Working Papers 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:got:cegedp:70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp82008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore