Report NEP-GEO-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2008. "Does Spatial Proximity Matter? Micro-evidence from Italy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08042, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Andrea CIRILLI & Paolo VENERI, 2008. "Spatial structure and mobility patterns: towards a taxonomy of the Italian urban systems," Working Papers 313, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Claude LACOUR (GREThA) & Sylvette PUISSANT (GREThA), 2008. "Medium-Sized Cities and the Dynamics of Creative Services," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Otto, Anne & Fornahl, Dirk, 2008. "Long-term growth determinants of young businesses in Germany : effects of regional concentration and specialisation," IAB Discussion Paper 200813, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can Information Asymmetry Cause Agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 7414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Shihe & Hong, Junjie, 2008. "Information and communication technologies and geographic concentration of manufacturing industries: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 7446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Santarelli, E., 2007. "Regional Opportunities and Policy Initiatives for New Venture Creation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-092-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 7413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Anselin, Luc & Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Deichmann, Uwe & Lall, Somik, 2008. "Valuing access to water - a spatial hedonic approach applied to Indian cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4533, The World Bank.
- Jan van der Borg, 2008. "Place Marketing, Governance and Tourism Development. Or How to Design the Perfect Regional Tourist Board?," Working Papers 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Geography vs. institutions at the village level," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 70, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp82008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore