Report NEP-GEO-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sascha Brinkhoff, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of Creative Industries in Los Angeles," NEURUS papers neurusp92, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Elinder, Mikael, 2006. "Local Economies and General Elections," Working Paper Series 2007:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2007. "The Creative Class or Human Capital? - explaining regional development in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 79, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- K. Bruce Newbold, 2007. "Return and Onwards Migration among Older Canadians: Findings from the 2001 Census," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 171, McMaster University.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006. "Supervised regionalization methods, a survey," IREA Working Papers 200608, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," Working Papers tecipa-278, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hud – Pd&R, 2006. "Mortgage Pricing Differentials Across Hispanic, Black, and White Households: Evidence from the American Housing Survey," Economic Development Publications 39041, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2007. "Where Should the Elderly Live and Who Should Pay for their Care? A Study in Demographics and Geographical Economic," Umeå Economic Studies 702, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Vicente Royuela & Diona Lambiri & Bianca Biagi, 2006. "Economía Urbana y Calidad de Vida. Una revisión del estado del conocimiento en España," IREA Working Papers 200606, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Hoornweg, Daniel & Ruiz Nunez, Fernanda & Freire, Mila & Palugyai, Natalie & Villaveces, Maria & Herrera, Eduardo Wills, 2007. "City indicators : now to Nanjing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4114, The World Bank.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Hal Hill & Sharon Faye A Piza, 2006. "Regional Development Dynamics and Decentralization in the Philippines: Ten Lessons from a 'Fast Starter'," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien & Heisz, Andrew, 2007. "Understanding Regional Differences in Work Hours," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007293e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Rösl, Gerhard, 2006. "Regionalwährungen in Deutschland: Lokale Konkurrenz für den Euro?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,43, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge & Román-Vega, Isabel, 2006.
"Organización Rural, Desarrollo Territorial y Sostenibilidad Ambiental en el Caribe de Costa Rica: El Caso del Área de Conservación Tortuguero
[Rural Organization, Territorial Development and Sustai," MPRA Paper 1521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Stephen Ciccarella, 2006. "The Effects of Wal-Mart on Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 060711, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Hud – Pd&R, 2006. "Housing Tenure, Expenditure, and Satisfaction Across Hispanic, African-American, and White Households: Evidence from the American Housing Survey," Economic Development Publications 39042, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore