Report NEP-GEO-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2006. "Polarizações e desigualdades: desenvolvimento regional na China (1949-2000)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td299, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jason Allen & Robert Amano & David P. Byrne & Allen W. Gregory, 2006. "Canadian City Housing Prices and Urban Market Segmentation," Staff Working Papers 06-49, Bank of Canada.
- Peter Huber & Michael Pfaffermayr & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2006. "Are there Border Effects in the EU Wage Function?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefano Iezzi, 2006. "The geographical polarization of per capita output: an analysis of the Italian case based on provincial data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 611, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicole Madariaga & Sandra Poncet, 2006. "FDI in Chinese Cities: Spillovers and Impact on Growth," Working Papers 2006-22, CEPII research center.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2006. "Market Access Impact on Individual Wage: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2006-23, CEPII research center.
- Claudio Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2006. "Anticipated Capitalization of the Santiago Metro System on Housing Prices," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv176, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Albert Saiz & Susan M. Wachter, 2006. "Immigration and the neighborhood," Working Papers 06-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2006. "Housing Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 12787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korpi, Martin, 2006. "Does Size of Local Labour Markets Affect Wage Inequality? A Rank-size Rule of Income Distribution," Arbetsrapport 2006:11, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Thomas H. Klier & Daniel P. McMillen, 2006. "Evolving agglomeration in the U.S. auto supplier industry," Working Paper Series WP-06-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fiorenza BELUSSI & Luciano PILOTTI & Silvia Rita SEDITA, 2006. "Learning at the boundaries for industrial districts between exploitation of local resources and the exploration of global knowledge flows," Departmental Working Papers 2006-40, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Eugene Amromin & Carrie Jankowski & Richard D. Porter, 2006. "Transforming payment choices by doubling fees on the Illinois tollway," Working Paper Series WP-06-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sabrina Di Addario, 2006. "Job Search in Thick Markets: Evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 605, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Klaas Staal, 2006. "Size and Soft Budget Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 1858, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2006. "Isolation and Subjective Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 6001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Frédéric Koessler & Marc Willinger & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.