Report NEP-GEO-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2006. "The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0607, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2006.
- S. Loddo, 2006. "Structural Funds and Regional Convergence in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200603, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lúcia Paiva Martins de Sousa & Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2005. "Um ranking das revistas científicas especializadas em economia regional e urbana," FEP Working Papers 193, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 2005. "Trade, Urban Systems, and Labor Markets," Working Papers 2005-13, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hernesniemi, Hannu & Kulvik, Martti, 2006. "Helsingin seudun klusterit sekä erikoistuminen bioteknologiaan ja logistiikkaan," Discussion Papers 1013, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, "undated". "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Heike Link, 2004. "An econometric analysis of motorway renewal costs in Germany," Working Papers 09, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Item repec:eab:financ:700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2000. "The Effects of Proximity and Transportation on Developing Country Population Migrations," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-111, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris, 2006. "School and Residential Ethnic Segregation:An Analysis of Variations across England’s Local Education Authorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/145, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2004. "Implicit Rents from Own-Housing and Income Distribution: Econometric Estimates for Greater Buenos Aires," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0014, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Didier Baudewyns & Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2006. "Analyse exploratoire d'un programme d'allocations-loyers en Région de Bruxelles-Capitale: comparaison internationale et évaluation budgétaire et économique selon trois scénarios," DULBEA Working Papers 06-04.RR, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Noriko Ishikawa, 2006. "Decomposing interregional differentials in productivities: An empirical analysis for Japanese data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).