Report NEP-GEO-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2006. "The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0607, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2006.
- S. Loddo, 2006. "Structural Funds and Regional Convergence in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 200603, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lúcia Paiva Martins de Sousa & Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2005. "Um ranking das revistas científicas especializadas em economia regional e urbana," FEP Working Papers 193, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 2005. "Trade, Urban Systems, and Labor Markets," Working Papers 2005-13, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hernesniemi, Hannu & Kulvik, Martti, 2006. "Helsingin seudun klusterit sekä erikoistuminen bioteknologiaan ja logistiikkaan," Discussion Papers 1013, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, "undated". "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Heike Link, 2004. "An econometric analysis of motorway renewal costs in Germany," Working Papers 09, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Item repec:eab:financ:700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2000. "The Effects of Proximity and Transportation on Developing Country Population Migrations," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-111, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris, 2006. "School and Residential Ethnic Segregation:An Analysis of Variations across England’s Local Education Authorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/145, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2004. "Implicit Rents from Own-Housing and Income Distribution: Econometric Estimates for Greater Buenos Aires," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0014, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Didier Baudewyns & Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2006. "Analyse exploratoire d'un programme d'allocations-loyers en Région de Bruxelles-Capitale: comparaison internationale et évaluation budgétaire et économique selon trois scénarios," DULBEA Working Papers 06-04.RR, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Noriko Ishikawa, 2006. "Decomposing interregional differentials in productivities: An empirical analysis for Japanese data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).