Report NEP-GEO-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2005. "The Home Market Shadow," IZA Discussion Papers 1462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wasmer, Etienne & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment with Explicit Spatial Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 1465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2005. "Market Distortions when Agents are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions," NBER Working Papers 11053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dongchul Cho, 2005. "Interest Rate, Inflation, and Housing Price: With an Emphasis on Chonsei Price in Korea," NBER Working Papers 11054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuo Akai & Masayo Sakata, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization, Commitment and Regional Inequality: Evidence from State-level Cross-sectional Data for the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-315, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2005. "Borderplex Bridge and Air Econometric Forecast Accuracy," Urban/Regional 0501005, EconWPA.