Report NEP-GEO-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paroma Sanyal & Nidhiya Menon, 2004. "Labor Regulations and Plant Location Choice: Evidence From India," Industrial Organization 0403007, EconWPA.
- Michael L. Lahr & Rodrigo Duran & Anupa Varughese, 2004. "Estimating the Impact of Highways on Average Travel Velocities and Market Size," Urban/Regional 0403009, EconWPA.
- Mike Damiani & Jennifer Dixon & Carol Propper, 2004. "Mapping choice in the NHS: Analysis of routine data," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/095, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Alexandru Voicu & Michael L. Lahr, 2004. "Creating a Cost-of-Doing-Business Index," Urban/Regional 0403008, EconWPA.
- Forslid, Rikard, 2004. "Does a Wait and See Approach to European Integration Shelter the Industrial Base of Small Countries?," Research Papers in Economics 2004:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- Alexandru Voicu & Michael L. Lahr, 2004. "Expenditure-based Interarea Cost of Living Index," Urban/Regional 0403006, EconWPA.
- Michael L. Lahr, 2004. "Is New York City Still Propelling Growth In Its Suburbs?: A Study Of Economic Spillover Effects Through Spatial Contiguity," Urban/Regional 0403007, EconWPA.