Report NEP-GEO-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2003. "Apertura Comercial y Convergencia Regional en Mexico," GE, Growth, Math methods 0312001, EconWPA.
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, EconWPA, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Forecasting the demand for an employee Park and Ride service using commuters’ stated choices," Urban/Regional 0312002, EconWPA, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Danny Quah, 2003. "Digital Goods and the New Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0563, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mridul Eapen, 2003. "Rural industrialisation in Kerala: Re-examining the issue of rural growth linkages," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 348, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Henry Overman & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Trade Shocks and Industrial Location: the Impact of EEC Accession on the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steve Gibbons, 2003. "The Costs of Urban Property Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp0574, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.