Report NEP-GEN-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2018. "Minimum Wages and the Gender Gap in Pay: New Evidence from the UK and Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 11502, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simonetta Longhi & Alita Nandi & Mark Bryan & Sara Connolly & Cigdem Gedikli, 2018. "Unhappiness in unemployment – is it the same for everyone?," Working Papers 2018007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Cook, Cody & Diamond, Rebecca & Hall, Jonathan & List, John A. & Oyer, Paul, 2018. "The Gender Earnings Gap in the Gig Economy: Evidence from over a Million Rideshare Drivers," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3637, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Andreas Kuhn & Stefan C. Wolter, 2018. "The Strength of Gender Norms and Gender-Stereotypical Occupational Aspirations Among Adolescents," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0151, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Ben Yahmed, Sarra & Bombarda, Pamela, 2018. "Gender, informal employment and trade liberalization in Mexico," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Doorley, Karina, 2018. "Taxation, Work and Gender Equality in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 11495, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Damiano Pregaldini & Uschi Backes-Gellner & Gerald Eisenkopf, 2018. "Students' Selection and Heterogeneous Effects of Classroom Gender Composition: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0152, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).