Report NEP-GEN-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bozhinov, Viktor & Koch, Christopher & Schank, Thorsten, 2017. "Has the Push for Equal Gender Representation Changed the Role of Women on German Supervisory Boards?," IZA Discussion Papers 11057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2017. "The Gender Wage Gap among College Graduates in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 11045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Debra Lynne Shepherd, 2017. "Gender, Self-concept and Mathematics and Science Performance of South African Grade 9 Students," Working Papers 11/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Spitzer, Sonja & Hammer, Bernhard, 2016. "The Division of Labour Within Households: Fractional Logit Estimates based on the Austrian Time Use Survey," MPRA Paper 81791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kessler, Anke & Milligan, Kevin, 2017. "Acculturation, Education, and Gender Roles: Evidence from Canada," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168299, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.