Report NEP-GEN-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meara, Katie & Pastore, Francesco & Webster, Allan, 2017. "Is the Gender Pay Gap in the US Just the Result of Gender Segregation at Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 10673, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2017. "Occupation and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 10672, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Gradín, 2017. "Segregation of women into low-paying occupations in the United States," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gobillon, Laurent & Meurs, Dominique & Roux, Sï¿½bastien, 2017. "Differences in positions along a hierarchy: Counterfactuals based on an assignment model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Bukstein & Néstor Gandelman, 2017. "Glass Ceiling in Research: Evidence from a National Program in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2017. "Gender wage gap and the role of skills: evidence from PIAAC dataset," GLO Discussion Paper Series 63, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lorena Rivera León & Jacques Mairesse & Robin Cowan, 2017. "Gender Gaps and Scientific Productivity in Middle-Income Countries: Evidence from Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98456, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Khadjavi, Menusch & Riekhof, Marie-Catherine & Voss, Rüdiger, 2017. "Professional identity and the gender gap in risk-taking: Evidence from a field experiment with scientists," Kiel Working Papers 2077, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Shushanik Hakobyan & John McLaren, 2017. "NAFTA and the Gender Wage Gap," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-270, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kübler, Dorothea & Schmid, Julia & Stüber, Robert, 2017. "Be a man or become a nurse: Comparing gender discrimination by employers across a wide variety of professions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2017-201, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Alex Armand & Orazio Attanasio & Pedro Carneiro & Valérie Lechene, 2016. "The effect of gender-targeted conditional cash transfers on household expenditures: Evidence from a randomized experiment," IFS Working Papers W16/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Oeindrila Dube & S.P. Harish, 2017. "Queens," NBER Working Papers 23337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathilde Bauwin & Walid Jbili, 2017. "Loyalty, trust, and glass ceiling: The gender effect on microcredit renewal," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).