Report NEP-GEN-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seo-Young Cho, 2017. "Explaining Gender Differences in Confidence and Overconfidence in Math," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201701, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam, 2016. "How do entrepreneurial bosses influence their employees' future entrepreneurship choices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Fischer, Greg & Prat, Andrea & Ytsma, Erina, 2016. "Do women respond less to performance pay? Building evidence from multiple experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen & Kristine Nergaard, 2016. "Gender Differences in the Union Wage Premium? A Comparative Case Study," DoQSS Working Papers 16-15, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Rehm, Miriam & Mader, Katharina & Hollan, Katarina, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 232, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Dacuycuy, Connie B., 2016. "Wages, Housework, and Attitudes in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Funk, Patricia & Perrone, Helena, 2016. "Gender Differences in Academic Performance: The Role of Negative Marking in Multiple-Choice Exams," CEPR Discussion Papers 11716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borella, Margherita & De Nardi, Mariacristina & Yang, Fang, 2016. "The Aggregate Implications of Gender and Marriage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11728, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Koelle, 2016. "Affirmative Action and Team Performance," Discussion Papers 2016-20, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2017. "Policy Reform and Gender Inequality in French Higher Education: A Two-Generation Comparative Study," Working Papers 02-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Jorge Luis García & James J. Heckman & Duncan Ermini Leaf & María José Prados, 2016. "The Life-cycle Benefits of an Influential Early Childhood Program," NBER Working Papers 22993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcin Hitczenko, 2016. "The influence of gender and income on the household division of financial responsibility," Working Papers 16-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Bernard Fortin, 2017. "Gender Peer Effects Heterogeneity in Obesity," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-03, CIRANO.
- Cyron, Laura & Schwerdt, Guido & Viarengo, Martina, 2016. "The Effect of Opposite Sex Siblings on Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills in Early Childhood," ADBI Working Papers 627, Asian Development Bank Institute.