Report NEP-GEN-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HARA Hiromi, 2016. "Glass Ceilings or Sticky Floors? An analysis of the gender wage gap across the wage distribution in Japan," Discussion papers 16099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Booth, Alison L. & Yamamura, Eiji, 2016. "Performance in Mixed-Sex and Single-Sex Tournaments: What We Can Learn from Speedboat Races in Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 10384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Campus, Daniela & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco, 2016. "Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis: religion and female employment over time," MPRA Paper 75464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 22877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Penney & Erin Tolley & Elizabeth Goodyear-Grant, 2016. "Race and Gender Affinities in Voting: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1370, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2016. "Biology and Gender in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yusuf Emre Akgunduz & Janneke Plantenga, 2016. "Childcare Prices and Maternal Employment : A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 1626, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.