Report NEP-FOR-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Singleton & J. James Reade & Alasdair Brown, 2019. "Going with your gut: the (in)accuracy of forecast revisions in a football score prediction game," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-05, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Michael P. Clements, 2018. "Assessing Macro-Forecaster Herding: Modelling versus Testing," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2018-01, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Demary, Markus, 2019. "IW Financial Expert Survey: Second Quarter 2019," IW-Reports 15/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Bonino-Gayoso, Nicolás & García-Hiernaux, Alfredo, 2019. "TF-MIDAS: a new mixed-frequency model to forecast macroeconomic variables," MPRA Paper 93366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Habibnia & Esfandiar Maasoumi, 2019. "Forecasting in Big Data Environments: an Adaptable and Automated Shrinkage Estimation of Neural Networks (AAShNet)," Papers 1904.11145, arXiv.org.