Report NEP-FOR-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stavros Degiannakis & George Filis, 2018. "Forecasting European Economic Policy Uncertainty," BAFES Working Papers BAFES15, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Patrick Bajari & Victor Chernozhukov & Ali Hortaçsu & Junichi Suzuki, 2018. "The Impact of Big Data on Firm Performance: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 24334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Aguilar & Jesús Vázquez, 2018. "Term structure and real-time learning," Working Papers 1803, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- James Yetman, 2018. "The perils of approximating fixed-horizon inflation forecasts with fixed-event forecasts," BIS Working Papers 700, Bank for International Settlements.
- Karlsson, Sune & Österholm, Pär, 2018. "Is the US Phillips Curve Stable? Evidence from Bayesian VARs," Working Papers 2018:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2018. "Forecasting dynamically asymmetric fluctuations of the U.S. business cycle," DEM Working Papers Series 156, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.