Report NEP-FOR-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Lin Shang & Rob J Hyndman, 2016. "Grouped functional time series forecasting: An application to age-specific mortality rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bin Jiang & Anastasios Panagiotelis & George Athanasopoulos & Rob Hyndman & Farshid Vahid, 2016. "Bayesian Rank Selection in Multivariate Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tingting Cheng & Jiti Gao & Peter CB Phillips, 2016. "A Frequency Approach to Bayesian Asymptotics," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Niels Haldrup & Oskar Knapik & Tommaso Proietti, 2016. "A generalized exponential time series regression model for electricity prices," CREATES Research Papers 2016-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Charles, Amelie & Darne, Olivier & Kim, Jae, 2016. "Stock Return Predictability: Evaluation based on Prediction Intervals," MPRA Paper 70143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mensah, Emmanuel Kwasi, 2015. "Box-Jenkins modelling and forecasting of Brent crude oil price," MPRA Paper 67748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Hanslin & Rolf Scheufele, 2016. "Foreign PMIs: A reliable indicator for exports?," Working Papers 2016-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Jakub Nowotarski & Rafal Weron, 2016. "On the importance of the long-term seasonal component in day-ahead electricity price forecasting," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Florian Huber & Martin Feldkircher, 2016. "Adaptive shrinkage in Bayesian vector autoregressive models," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp221, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Daniel Rinaudo, 2015. "Long-Term Water Demand Forecasting," Post-Print hal-01290178, HAL.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Fernando Avalos & Andreas Schrimpf, 2016. "When the walk is not random: commodity prices and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 551, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christian Hepenstrick & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016. "Forecasting with Large Unbalanced Datasets: The Mixed-Frequency Three-Pass Regression Filter," Working Papers 2016-04, Swiss National Bank.