Report NEP-FOR-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodness C. Aye & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta & Mehmet Balcilar, 2013. "Forecasting the US Real Private Residential Fixed Investment Using Large Number of Predictors," Working Papers 201348, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Annari de Waal & Renee van Eyden & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Do we need a global VAR model to forecast inflation and output in South Africa?," Working Papers 201346, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jakob W. Messner & Georg J. Mayr & Achim Zeileis & Daniel S. Wilks, 2013. "Extending Extended Logistic Regression to Effectively Utilize the Ensemble Spread," Working Papers 2013-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2013. "Measuring the Slowly Evolving Trend in US Inflation with Professional Forecasts," Working Papers 1316, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Agnieszka Markiewicz & Andreas Pick, 2013. "Adaptive Learning and Survey Data," CDMA Working Paper Series 201305, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao, 2013. "Hermite Series Estimation in Nonlinear Cointegrating Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kitov, Ivan & KItov, Oleg, 2013. "Inflation, unemployment, and labor force. Phillips curves and long-term projections for Japan," MPRA Paper 49388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liam Wagner & Ian Ross & John Foster & Ben Hankamer, 2013. "Tracking global fuel supply, CO2 emissions and sustainable development," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 7-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Daniel Levin & Terry Lyons & Hao Ni, 2013. "Learning from the past, predicting the statistics for the future, learning an evolving system," Papers 1309.0260, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Xiangjin B. Chen & Param Silvapulle & Mervyn Silvapulle, 2013. "A Semiparametric Approach to Value-at-Risk, Expected Shortfall and Optimum Asset Allocation in Stock-Bond Portfolios," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.