Report NEP-FOR-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Nunes, 2013. "Do central banks’ forecasts take into account public opinion and views?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1080, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:2013-w04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eva A. Arnold, 2013. "The Role of Data Revisions and Disagreement in Professional Forecasts," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201303, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Pavol Povala & Anna Cieslak, 2012. "Understanding bond risk premia," 2012 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sean Langcake & Tim Robinson, 2013. "An Empirical BVAR-DSGE Model of the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:2013-w05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Altavilla & Riccardo Costantini & Raffaella Giacomini, 2013. "Bond returns and market expectations," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 2013. "Modelling and Simulation: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 865, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Alexander Gocht & Norbert Röder & Sebastian Neuenfeldt & Hugo Storm & Thomas Heckelei, 2012. "Modelling farm structural change: A feasibility study for ex-post modelling utilizing FADN and FSS data in Germany and developing an ex-ante forecast module for the CAPRI farm type layer baseline," JRC Working Papers JRC75524, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Robert Kollmann, 2012. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks and International Business Cycles: Evidence from Estimated Models," 2012 Meeting Papers 840, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013. "Optimism bias in project appraisal: deception or selection?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Ban Zheng & Eric Moulines & Frédéric Abergel, 2013. "Price jump prediction in a limit order book," Post-Print hal-00684716, HAL.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach, 2013. "Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability," Working Papers 13-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Korotayev Andrey & Grinin Leonid, 2013. "Kondratieff Waves in the World System Perspective," Macroeconomics emanova_elena.12760-kondr, Socionet.
- Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Stefan Lang, 2013. "Bayesian generalized additive models for location, scale and shape for zero-inflated and overdispersed count data," Working Papers 2013-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.