Report NEP-FOR-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2012. "Forecasting national recessions using state-level data," MPRA Paper 39168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lasse Bork & Stig V. Møller, 2012. "Housing price forecastability: A factor analysis," CREATES Research Papers 2012-27, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Òscar Jordá & Malte Knuppel & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2012. "Empirical simultaneous prediction regions for path-forecasts," Working Paper Series 2012-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ferrara, L. & Marcellino, M. & Mogliani, M., 2012. "Macroeconomic forecasting during the Great Recession: The return of non-linearity?," Working papers 383, Banque de France.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2011. "Oil and US GDP: A Real-Time out-of Sample Examination," Working Papers 0004, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Item repec:itt:wpaper:2012-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knut Are Aastveit & Karsten R. Gerdrup & Anne Sofie Jore & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "Nowcasting GDP in Real-Time: A Density Combination Approach," Working Papers 0003, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Yim, Andrew & Schröder, David, 2012. "Industry Effects on Firm and Segment Profitability Forecasting: Do Aggregation and Diversity Matter?," MPRA Paper 39190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. L. Subias, 2012. "Negative Kelvin temperatures in stock markets," Papers 1206.1272, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Henselmann, Klaus & Scherr, Elisabeth, 2012. "Content analysis of XBRL filings as an efficient supplement of bankruptcy prediction? Empirical evidence based on US GAAP annual reports," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2012-2, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen.
- Bali, Turan G. & Cakici, Nusret & Chabi-Yo, Fousseni, 2012. "Does Aggregate Riskiness Predict Future Economic Downturns?," Working Paper Series 2012-09, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore