Report NEP-FOR-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam E Clements & Ayesha Scott & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2012. "Forecasting multivariate volatility in larger dimensions: some practical issues," NCER Working Paper Series 80, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Guido Bulligan & Massimiliano Marcellino & Fabrizio Venditti, 2012. "Forecasting economic activity with higher frequency targeted predictors," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 847, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2012. "Real-Time Analysis of Oil Price Risks Using Forecast Scenarios," Staff Working Papers 12-1, Bank of Canada.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Chong, Lucy Lee-Yun & Jais, Mohamad, 2011. "Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis on the Retail Trade Sector Using Survey Data from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 36699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Schmertmann & Emilio Zagheni & Joshua R. Goldstein & Mikko Myrskylä, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting of cohort fertility," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Wong, Shirly Siew-Ling & Abu Mansor, Shazali & Puah, Chin-Hong & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2012. "Forecasting malaysian business cycle movement: empirical evidence from composite leading indicator," MPRA Paper 36649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cayton, Peter Julian A. & Mapa, Dennis S., 2012. "Time-varying conditional Johnson SU density in value-at-risk (VaR) methodology," MPRA Paper 36206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knüppel, Malte, 2011. "Evaluating the calibration of multi-step-ahead density forecasts using raw moments," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,32, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Magdalena Szyszko, 2011. "The interdependences of central bank’s forecasts and economic agents inflation expectations.Empirical study," NBP Working Papers 105, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Adam E Clements & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2011. "Volatility timing and portfolio selection: How best to forecast volatility," NCER Working Paper Series 76, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torfinn Harding & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Official forecasts and management of oil windfalls," Discussion Papers 676, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Song, Yong & Shi, Shuping, 2012. "Identifying speculative bubbles with an in finite hidden Markov model," MPRA Paper 36455, University Library of Munich, Germany.