Report NEP-FOR-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso, Proietti & Helmut, Luetkepohl, 2011. "Does the Box-Cox transformation help in forecasting macroeconomic time series?," MPRA Paper 32294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximo Camacho & Agustin Garcia-Serrador, 2011. "The Euro-Sting revisited: PMI versus ESI to obtain euro area GDP forecasts," Working Papers 1120, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Jana Eklund & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2011. "Forecasting in the presence of recent structural change," CAMA Working Papers 2011-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael McAleer & Roberto Casarin & Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "Risk Management of Risk Under the Basel Accord: A Bayesian Approach to Forecasting Value-at-Risk of VIX Futures," KIER Working Papers 784, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- John Cotter, 2011. "Varying the VaR for Unconditional and Conditional Environments," Working Papers 200419, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- M.H. Middeldorp, 2011. "FOMC Communication Policy and the Accuracy of Fed Funds Futures," Working Papers 11-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- M. Middeldorp, 2011. "Central Bank Transparency, the Accuracy of Professional Forecasts, and Interest Rate Volatility," Working Papers 11-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alessandra Tracogna & Stefania Pelizzari, 2011. "Furniture distribution in Russia," CSIL reports S62, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Paulo Araújo Santos & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2011. "GFC-Robust Risk Management Under the Basel Accord Using Extreme Value Methodologies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-27, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.