Report NEP-FOR-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Hendry, 2011. "Unpredictability in Economic Analyis, Econometric Modelling and Forecasting," Economics Series Working Papers 551, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Magnus & D’Agostino, Antonello & de Bondt, Gabe & Roma, Moreno, 2011. "The predictive content of sectoral stock prices: a US-euro area comparison," Working Paper Series 1343, European Central Bank.
- Peña, Daniel & González-Prieto, Ester & García-Ferrer, Antonio, 2011. "Exploring ICA for time series decomposition," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws111611, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder & Abdul, Jalil & Rao, Nasir Hamid, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 31124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannou, Demosthenes & Stracca, Livio, 2011. "Have euro area and EU economic governance worked? Just the facts," Working Paper Series 1344, European Central Bank.