Report NEP-FOR-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Hendry, 2011. "Mathematical Models and Economic Forecasting: Some Uses and Mis-Uses of Mathematics in Economics," Economics Series Working Papers 530, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo, 2010. "Forecasting Brazilian Inflation Using a Large Data Set," Working Papers Series 228, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Cecilia Frale & Libero Monteforte, 2011. "FaMIDAS: A Mixed Frequency Factor Model with MIDAS structure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 788, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calhoun, Gray, 2014. "Out-Of-Sample Comparisons of Overfit Models," Staff General Research Papers 32462, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Graziani & Nico Keilman, 2011. "The sensitivity of the Scaled Model of Error with respect to the choice of the correlation parameters: A simulation study," Working Papers 037, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Estimation and evaluation of DSGE models: progress and challenges," Working Papers 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "How Rational are the Expected Inflation Rate in Australia?," MPRA Paper 28696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2011. "A Solution to Overoptimistic Forecasts and Fiscal Procyclicality: The Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," Working Paper Series 11-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.