Report NEP-FOR-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765019359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heather M Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "VARs, Cointegration and Common Cycle Restrictions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765019358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naszodi, Anna, 2010. "Testing the asset pricing model of exchange rates with survey data," Working Paper Series 1200, European Central Bank.
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Francesco Violante, 2010. "On the Forecasting Accuracy of Multivariate GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 1021, CIRPEE.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Univariate Models," Working Papers in Economics 10/28, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2010. "Fiscal sustainability and the accuracy of macroeconomic forecasts: do supranational forecasts rather than government forecasts make a difference?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Noisy Realized Volatility," Working Papers in Economics 10/21, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Garry Koop & Roberto Leon Gonzales & Rodney W. Strachan, 2010. "Time Varying Dimension Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-523, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & McQuinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2010. "Are Some Forecasters Really Better Than Others?," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bańbura, Marta & Modugno, Michele, 2010. "Maximum likelihood estimation of factor models on data sets with arbitrary pattern of missing data," Working Paper Series 1189, European Central Bank.
- Timothy Shields, 2010. "Do Analysts Tell the Truth? Do Shareholders Listen? An Experimental Study of Analysts' Forecasts and Shareholder Reaction," Working Papers 10-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Aaron Tornell & Chunming Yuan, . "Speculation and Hedging in the Currency Futures Markets: Are They Informative to the Spot Exchange Rates," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-116, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2009.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2010. "Predicting Instability," MPRA Paper 22804, University Library of Munich, Germany.