Report NEP-FOR-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200832 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," Staff Reports 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Rossi, Barbara, 2008. "Forecast Comparisons in Unstable Environments," Working Papers 08-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- andrés M. Alonso & Carolina Garcia-Martos & Julio Rodriguez & Maria Jesus Sanchez, 2008. "Seasonal dynamic factor analysis and bootstrap inference : application to electricity market forecasting," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws081406, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Masten, Igor, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables Using Diffusion Indexes in Short Samples with Structural Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 6706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Zwart, G.J. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2008. "The Inefficient Use of Macroeconomic Information in Analysts' Earnings Forecasts in Emerging Markets," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-007-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Angelini, Elena & Camba-Mendez, Gonzalo & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Rünstler, Gerhard, 2008. "Short-term Forecasts of Euro Area GDP Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2008. "Factor-MIDAS for now- and forecasting with ragged-edge data: A model comparison for German GDP," CEPR Discussion Papers 6708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2008. "Why so Glum? The Meese-Rogoff Methodology Meets the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.