Report NEP-FOR-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad Akram & Rob J. Hyndman & J. Keith Ord, 2007. "Non-linear exponential smoothing and positive data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Universality of Bayesian Predictions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0755, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sellin, Peter, 2007. "Using a New Open Economy Macroeconomics model to make real nominal exchange rate forecasts," Working Paper Series 213, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Giannone, Domenico, 2007. "Comparing Alternative Predictors Based on Large-Panel Factor Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 6564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2007. "Forecasting the South African Economy: A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 200724, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colagelo, 2007. "Forecasting Implied Volatility Surfaces," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-42, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert & Giordani, Paolo, 2007. "Nonparametric Regression Density Estimation Using Smoothly Varying Normal Mixtures," Working Paper Series 211, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).