Report NEP-FOR-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Forecasting Regional Employment in Germany by Means of Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics 0511002, EconWPA.
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Multicriteria Analysis of Neural Network Forecasting Models: An Application to German Regional Labour Markets," Experimental 0511001, EconWPA.
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Uwe Blien, 2005. "A Rank-order Analysis of Learning Models for Regional Labor Market Forecasting," Urban/Regional 0511004, EconWPA.
- Satchell, S.E. & Wright, S.M., 2005. "A Rank Approach to Equity Forecast Construction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0553, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & De Santis, Roberto A., 2005. "Explaining exchange rate dynamics: the uncovered equity return parity condition," Working Paper Series 0529, European Central Bank.
- Lars Svensson & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy with Model Uncertainty: Distribution Forecast Targeting," NBER Working Papers 11733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University), 2005. "Foreign Exchange Market Microstructure," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-20, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series 0537, European Central Bank.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2005. "Understanding Order Flow," NBER Working Papers 11748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.