Report NEP-FMK-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Abascal & Tatiana Alonso & Sergio Mayordomo, 2013. "Fragmentation in European Financial Markets: Measures, Determinants, and Policy Solutions," Working Papers 1322, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2013. "Strategic Interaction in A Stock Trading Chat Room," Departmental Working Papers 201317, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen & Afshan, Sahar, 2013. "Is Stock Market Sensitive to Foreign Capital Inflows and Economic Growth? Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iuliana Matei & Angela Cheptea, 2013. "Sovereign bond spread drivers in the EU market in the aftermath of the global financial crisis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00845660, HAL.
- Gregor von Schweinitz, 2013. "Flight Patterns and Yields of European Government Bonds," IWH Discussion Papers 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Sofiane Aboura & Emmanuel Lépinette, 2013. "An Alternative Model to Basel Regulation," Working Papers hal-00825018, HAL.