Report NEP-FMK-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Feyen, Erik & Levine, Ross, 2012. "Benchmarking financial systems around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6175, The World Bank.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012. "Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 18421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037284 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dritan Gjika & Roman Horváth, 2012. "Stock Market Comovements in Central Europe: Evidence from Asymmetric DCC Model," Working Papers 322, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How firms use domestic and international corporate bond markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6209, The World Bank.
- Francisco Barillas & Kristoffer Nimark, 2015. "Speculation, Risk Premia and Expectations in the Yield Curve," Working Papers 659, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jason Allen & James Chapman & Federico Echenique & Matthew Shum, 2012. "Efficiency and Bargaining Power in the Interbank Loan Market," Working Papers 12-29, Bank of Canada.
- Carol Osler & Xuhang Wang, 2012. "The Microstructure of Currency Markets," Working Papers 49, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.