Report NEP-FMK-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Flaminio Squazzoni, 2012. "Financial press and stock markets in times of crisis," Working Papers 2012_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- André de Souza & Anthony W. Lynch, 2012. "Does Mutual Fund Performance Vary over the Business Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 18137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janick Christian Mollet & Andreas Ziegler, 2012. "Is Socially Responsible Investing Really Beneficial? New Empirical Evidence for the US and European Stock Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201228, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Golosnoy, Vasyl & Gribisch, Bastian & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2012. "Intra-daily volatility spillovers between the US and German stock markets," Economics Working Papers 2012-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Roman Horvath & Dragan Petrovski, 2012. "International Stock Market Integration: Central and South Eastern Europe Compared," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1028, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join, 2012. "Preliminary remarks on option pricing and dynamic hedging," Post-Print hal-00705373, HAL.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Constantinos Kourouyiannis, 2012. "Robust volatility forecasts in the presence of structural breaks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.