Report NEP-FMK-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alfaro, Rodrigo & Silva, Carmen Gloria, 2010. "Stock Index Volatility: the case of IPSA," MPRA Paper 25906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2010.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Warren P. Hogan & Peter G Szilagyi, 2010. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," Working Papers id:3042, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Violi, 2010. "Credit ratings in structured finance and the role of systemic risk," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 774, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ana-Maria Sandica, 2010. "Credit Scoring Modelling: A Micro–Macro Approach," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 45, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00525800_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore