Report NEP-FMK-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prakash Kannan, 2010. "Credit Conditions and Recoveries from Recessions Associated with Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 10/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew T. Young & Travis Wiseman & Thomas L. Hogan, 2010. "Changing Perceptions of Maturity Mismatch in the US Banking System: Evidence from Equity Markets," Working Papers 10-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Charlotte Christiansen, 2010. "Smooth Transition Patterns in the Realized Stock Bond Correlation," CREATES Research Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mats Brod\'en & Magnus Wiktorsson, 2010. "Hedging Errors Induced by Discrete Trading Under an Adaptive Trading Strategy," Papers 1004.4526, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oh, Swee-Ling & Lau, Evan & Puah, Chin-Hong & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2010. "Volatility Co-movement of ASEAN-5 Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 22244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2010. "The Role of Bond Finance in Firms' Survival During the Asian Crisis," Working Papers 032010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Oya Celasun & Geoffrey N. Keim, 2010. "The Us Federal Debt Outlook; Reading the Tea Leaves," IMF Working Papers 10/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Jens Hagendorff & Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2010. "What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? The case of the European Union," Working Papers 1011, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.